For over two decades, DGC Entertainment have creatively lead unique, time enduring, hospitality entertainment experiences, in a variety of mediums, throughout North America.
DGC Entertainment continues to set the bar for new concept design and branding within all categories of food and beverage entertainment – restaurants, pubs, bars, and nightclubs; and leads as a frontrunner in the industry in all aspects of operations management & organizational systems development and training. DGC Entertainment is also proud to boast of its success in small-to-large scale event and festival management and production. Our rounded success record in hospitality entertainment is second to none.
We are the foremost developers of integrity-rich hospitality industry partnership synergies by:
1. providing both investment and management solutions for clients and partners;
2. obtaining the procurement of supplier support and benefits at the highest obtainable level, to the advantage of our clients enlisted in our national level purchasing umbrella for all ranges of food, beverage, product, services and equipment.
DGC Entertainment management are results driven, professional, and innovators in all aspects of hospitality design, operations management, and consulting. We specialize in all aspects of restaurant, pub, bar, nightclub and event management, including:
- Hospitality management consulting
- Food & beverage menu development, engineering, and training
- Concept development and construction management
- Management & staff organization systems and training programs
- Branding & marketing
- Inventory control
- Internal financial system management
- Budgeting, accounting and P&L statements
- Crisis management
- Rebranding and concept overhaul
- Nightlife & event management
- Multiple unit progression strategy
- Franchising and licensing
- Leasing and legal strategy consultation and referral
- Liquor license compliance and management consultation
DGC Entertainment’s early beginnings in 1995 started with the introduction of the Big Buck’s Mountain Lodge concept in St. Catharine’s, Ontario. The success of the first Big Buck’s Mountain Lodge quickly led to the expansion of the concept into Burlington, Ontario, with the brands second location. Soon after, DGC Entertainment successfully introduced the My Cottage BBQ & Brew concept to the summer life of Port Dalhousie, Ontario. All three of these locations grew to be institutions in their respective regions - and all were legendarily known for attracting thousands of guests and entertainment revellers each week, plus showcasing the best in live Canadian recording artists for over 15 years.
Several years after the launch of Big Buck’s Mountain Lodge and My Cottage, DGC Entertainment oversaw the notable renovation and re-launch of the iconic historical Albion Hotel established in 1856 in Guelph, Ontario; developed and launched the ever popular contemporary Irish pub Fynn’s of Temple Bar, in downtown Toronto’s trendy King West entertainment district; and designed and built the stunning Ivy Bar+Kitchen in Burlington, Ontario - a 10,000 square foot cosmopolitan gastro-inspired restaurant and bar, featuring the Nedlaw living bio-wall and a 5,000 square foot Garden Ivy Patio.
Throughout the last 20 years DGC Entertainment has concurrently cultivated integrity-rich relation-ships with colleagues in the industry; provided decades of success based knowledge and consultation; and created and lead the best supplier support, service, and benefits program in the industry under the My Neigbourhood Hospitality Group